«Αρετές και Αξίες» (“Virtues and Values”), 11th International Symposium of Delphi Idea: The future of the youth”, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Central Building, Athens, Greece 16/10/2015
- Culture and basic human values
- Theories (intercultural research)
- Time and Values
- Why do we need Ethics?
- Why do we need Education and Culture?
- Ethics on virtues and vices by Aristotle(384-322 BC)
- Moral and Intellectual virtues – a distinction
- Human nature and virtues
- Definition of virtues
- Determine when the limitations are reached..
- Choose and Act
- Vices as the opposite of virtues (?)
- Aristotle’s hymn to Virtue
- Word frequencies
* Photo: «The Choice of Hercules» (Annibale Carracci, Italian Baroque painter. Dating from 1596, it is housed in the Capodimonte Gallery of Naples).